Followers

Sunday, 24 November 2013

CD Sunday - 'F' is for.........

.............Fine Feathers.

Caz has chosen our theme this week.  I love it when we have a 'letter' as a theme as the possibilities are almost endless.  We quite often do this for a theme in the ATC group that I belong to.

I rushed off to make a card using a CD I had just bought.  In fact I think most of the design Team had bought it and I wanted to be first.  Naughty I know but I did.

The CD is 'Tangletastic' by Peerless designs.  I love everything about Zentangle except doing it myself so a CD with all those beautiful ready made images was perfect for me.

This is my card

and I enjoyed making it.  The backing card and the two feathers are both from the CD.  The sentiment is a Carol Ann's Studio download with a mirri card backing.

I look forward to many many 'F's'.  At the time of scheduling this post my fellow teamies had all chosen something different beginning with 'F'.

Have fun.
Carol
xx

8 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Carol - and not all of the team have that CD. I haven't ( big sigh).
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Carol and a CD I must investigate. My favourite colours too
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous feathers, lovely card. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous feathers Carol, I have this CD but I've not used it yet.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. I've debated getting this CD. Do you colour the images yourself or are they already coloured? Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhh Spooky! I've just received an ATC from one of the 3 swaps I belong to with this same image on! I didn't know where the image had come from - but now I do LOL! The art work is so good that on my ATC it looks as if the feather is on a 'spellbinders' shape and then matted onto gold mirri when it's actually completely flat!
    Not sure I'll join in the challenge this week as I have some catching up to do on the craft front.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Feathers Carol. I've got this CD but not used it yet.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Carol, love the Cd but have yet to use it
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete