As promised I sat at the table until I had finished my little elephant card. Using a fine stamp edge tool I took him 'out' of the piece of parchment on which he had been created so that I had just the elephant ready to mount on any background that I wished. I made a frame using fresh parchment and a simple border that I created. I then wanted to 'ground' him so I used my 'grass' die and cut out a strip in black to put behind him. I stuck this to the new frame and then mounted the elephant using Perga glue very sparingly just on the very edges so that it doesn't show. Finally I used a Spellbinder die to cut out a frame in black card.
Here he is: