Followers

Wednesday 18 June 2014

It is that time again

for the annual Bristol Parchment Craft Exhibition.  It is on this Sunday - 22nd June - 9.30am - 5pm - at Brunel's Old Station - Bristol.  Right next door to Temple Mead Rail Station.  After what happened to me year before last I tend to approach this event with some trepidation.  My sister lives in Bristol so I am going down early to spend a few relaxing days in her company.

I will be with my Tutor - Marilyn Pybus on her stand - and I will be making some parchment ATC's. Just what ever style takes my fancy

As I am travelling tomorrow I have been getting all my parchment tools and 'stuff' together today and couldn't resist having a play........

I hope to have more to show when I get back next week. 

Have a lovely weekend and I'll catch up with you all later.
Carol
xx
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carol, hope you have a great time visiting with your sister and at the show. Was that your card that Jenny May's showed on C and C earlier?

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. Not one of my cards . The only cards I have had shown on C & C were those I made as Ooh La La DT member.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Carol this is beautiful! Daisies are my favourite flowers and these look wonderful. Have a good time in Bristol. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful daisies, lovely card, hope to see you at the show
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.