Followers

Sunday, 31 August 2014

New beads

My favourite bead supplier sent me a flyer about some new beads they had in so I sent off for two small packets to try. They are called CzechMates Lentil beads.  I like to combine beads with parchment and stitchcards.
Here is the parchment ATC that I made.

I love the effect of using beads.  There are so many beautiful beads to choose from these days and I wish I had the time to learn the art of jewellry making with beads.  I just love looking at the shapes and colours.  Perhaps I was a Magpie in an earlier life.

I enjoyed using the beads.  With the two holes and the fact that they sit flat made them easy to use.  I have now ordered some more colours.

Off to make some more.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carol, the beads finish this piece off perfectly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beads, love your design, shows off the beads lovely.
    I love using beads on cards and tatting
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete