Followers

Sunday 10 August 2014

CD Sunday - Quilted Fun

Good Morning - for the second time.
I had prepared my post a little earlier and had scheduled it for today.  Imagine my horror when I came on yesterday to find that Mr. Blogger had thrown a wobbly and published my post a day early.  In my panic I just deleted it.  I didn't realise I could have reverted to draft.  But I will know next time.

Now desperately trying to remember what I had said.  Thank you for the great entries in our Food Glorious Food challenge and I hope you are going to enjoy Jocelyn's choice of 'Quilted Fun'.

Here is my card:
I used Katy Sue Designs - 'Grandma's Button Box' CD  for the  background card.  I embossed and die cut the matting layer and the image was found on the 'net'.  The Sue Wilson bow and the Happy Birthday were also die cut. The  little padded teddies were found in my - 'I know it will be useful one day' -  stash.

Now that I have had to write all this again I can say that wasn't yesterdays rain welcome and it is  pleasantly cooler this morning.

I look forward to  visiting your creations.
Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carol, beautiful image and background.
    We had a nice morning yesterday, but today it's blowing a gale and pouring with rain and dark. A day to stay in and let the weeds grow
    Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is a great find Carol, perfect for the theme and i love the Sue Wilson bow, i think that is one i should invest in. I took my mums shopping up this morning, didn't have too much rain but the wind was bad and we have so many old trees and narrow lanes, it can get a bit hairy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little teddy looks like he is having great time sewing the Quilt. Lovely backing papers and your bow is a perfect embellishment. Good to speak to you today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card & how clever of Teddy to sew his own quilt. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute teddies you found in your 'useful box'. We've all got one of those .......mine is a room not a box lol!!. We're melting here with the heat but defo not complaining cos I hate the cold Winters. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.