Followers

Sunday 24 August 2014

CD Sunday - Get Well

This theme is an instruction from our Sue.  We always need to have some Get Well Soon cards in our boxes so here is an opportunity to add another one and join in Sue's challenge.

For this card I went to Joanna Sheen's  - Messy Rabbit CD.  I love the drawings on this CD and even more the backgrounds.  Some are very whacky and unusual and a great source when trying to find  'just that one' to go with a project.

Joanna Sheen - Messy Rabbit


I scanned the image I had chosen into my graphics programme in order to match the backing paper to the image.  I love doing this and it is so easy to do.
There is some decoupage, a die cut bow and some coloured peel offs.  A little bit of everything.  I also used a new to me 7" x 5" landscape card.  I like these.  I invested in them as so many images on CD's are landscape and too wide to fit on a portrait card.

I hope you will join in with us and please leave a message as you pass by.  It is always nice to know you had time to stop.
Take care.
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. A great get well card Carol, I've not seen Messy Rabbit for a while. He looks like he's being pampered here. Hope you're doing well at the moment.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super Get Well Soon card Carol and nice to see the older CD's getting an airing.
    Hope things are ok with you.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rabbit looks really 'chillaxed'..... as my grandchildren would say. Hope you're becoming as 'chillaxed' as he looks hun. Take care. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this Carol , such a lovely image, looks great in landscape too, i love the delicate flourish. I should send a card to myself, had the lurgy all week and feeling sorry for myself, but well on the mend now. x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.