Followers

Sunday 31 July 2016

'Snowflake Fairy' in parchment

Here is another new design by Judith Maslen.  Judith has done three of these Christmas Fairy designs and I loved them as soon as I saw them.  This is my second one.  I really don't know which I like the best.

Here she is:

In her pattern Judith had drawn and embossed 3 snowflakes  (in about the same places I have placed mine).  I have never been very good at this very fine embossing and after all my hard work I couldn't bear to spoil it so I added a couple of die cut snowflakes.  I did paint them with Wink of stella first.
I spent a quiet day yesterday doing this pattern.  Am still coughing like crazy.  Have been told by friends who have been there that this can last weeks. I am coping as long as I don't stress myself - like doing housework.
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Carol, another stunning creation, I love the drifts of snow that shes standing on and the snow on her wings.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another stunning beatiful and gorgeous card, I loved the other card but this is just as beautiful with the ice dripping off her wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning design - beautifully crafted as usual. You know what they say about housework Carol - it never killed anyone, but why take the risk! Rest, rest and rest - gentle hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.