Followers

Sunday, 31 July 2016

'Snowflake Fairy' in parchment

Here is another new design by Judith Maslen.  Judith has done three of these Christmas Fairy designs and I loved them as soon as I saw them.  This is my second one.  I really don't know which I like the best.

Here she is:

In her pattern Judith had drawn and embossed 3 snowflakes  (in about the same places I have placed mine).  I have never been very good at this very fine embossing and after all my hard work I couldn't bear to spoil it so I added a couple of die cut snowflakes.  I did paint them with Wink of stella first.
I spent a quiet day yesterday doing this pattern.  Am still coughing like crazy.  Have been told by friends who have been there that this can last weeks. I am coping as long as I don't stress myself - like doing housework.
Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Carol, another stunning creation, I love the drifts of snow that shes standing on and the snow on her wings.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another stunning beatiful and gorgeous card, I loved the other card but this is just as beautiful with the ice dripping off her wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning design - beautifully crafted as usual. You know what they say about housework Carol - it never killed anyone, but why take the risk! Rest, rest and rest - gentle hugs.

    ReplyDelete