Followers

Sunday 24 July 2016

CD Sunday - Fab 'n' Feminine chosen by Wynn

Good morning.  This will be a short entry because the dreaded lurgy is getting worse - my typing is all over the place and it is too hot.
I am sad that we will be losing Sue from our team (read about it here) and I hope that she will come back when she has managed to sort out everything that needs sorting.
For Wynn's challenge I have made 3 ATC's (only one is shown on the challenge blog) and here they are:


I used Joanna Sheen's - Janet Kruskamp CD.  This is a new CD to me.  The blood rushed to my head one day and I purchased 3 new to me CD's from Joanna Sheen and this was one of them.  The gowns have been decoupaged and I have added some cotton lace and lots of gems.
I said it would be short.  I will probably revisit when I am feeling better.
Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I hope you soon feel better,
    These are beautiful ATCS and gorgeous images, The lace is beautiful.
    Take care
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling a bit better today Carol. Beautiful ATC's the lace adds a touch of glamour and the couture dresses are definitely fab "n" feminine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATCs Carol - I like all 3. They're very chic. I hope you're taking it easy and looking after yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon Carol. These ATC's are beautiful, love the lace and bling that you've added to them.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon but in the meantime these are fabulous ATCs. x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.