Followers

Tuesday 18 May 2010

OLL DT #54 Bright and Cheerful


This is my current DT card on show for Ooh La La and the image comes from Ooh La La 'Floral Extravaganza'. It can be found in the Bonus Folder - Toppers & Pyramage. I have printed it onto parchment paper, embossed on the back and added a little colour behind the sun to brighten it up. I have used a scallop tool to 'take it out' and then added a little Sakura Metallic pen to each scallop. Mounted on green hollographic with green brads and then yellow crackle background from Shoes in Bloom. I love the cheerful little yellow birds on the branch.

2 comments:

  1. This is just stunning.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Doreen - nice to see you again. I only wish the artwork was mine. I have just titivated with embossing and gridwork but I enjoy it.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.