Followers

Thursday 8 July 2010

Clip Art Glamour


When I went to the Newbury Craft Show last weekend one of my missions was to visit a stand belonging to a friend of mine, Pat, of www.patsymay.co.uk. I did and found that Pat and Alan have produced a wonderful new Cd of Clip Art. You can buy it with or without a book showing the images. I loved what I saw and could see many possibilties especially for using with parchment. Pat asked me if I would make her some sample cards and this one above is the first. I took the printed image to the monthly workshop I attend and we all had fun talking about this image and the others on the CD. I had such a lot of input from everyone. I can really recommend this CD and the site link is in the title 'Clip Art Glamour.
A tip is to use the images with MCS so that you can resize and change the opacity. I reduced the opacity by about 50% which gives a lovely tone on the parchment.
I love it and will be using many more of these images so watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. I like this Carol, she is a beautiful lady and you have made her special. I will look at your link to find out about Pat.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.