Followers

Friday 16 July 2010

Punching fun


I had a couple of fun hours last night at The Art of Craft - my local Aladdin's Cave. They do some great workshops there and it was Martha Stewart punches last night. We made this easel card and a couple of others that aren't quite finished. Needless to say I purchased some punches - esp to try out on parchment. I didn't buy this edge punch that we used but I did buy the 'Embroidered Floral' as you can thread ribbon through the punching which appeals to me.

2 comments:

  1. Must have missed this post Carol, another lovely card and I love those punches.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine - thanks. These punches are a bit pricey aren't they. I don't think I will be buying many esp as most of my work is parchment.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.