Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Dreamcatcher

Here is the result of our first parchment project down at Barton-on-Sea last Saturday.  Another of Judith's great patterns.  This one I found  absorbing and it took total concentration - almost into the lunch break.  There is a lot to each part of the design.  Learning to do feathers was the purpose behind this and colouring them with felt tips.  Yes --- I did say felt tips.  I did the middle one - pink- using a felt tip pen and then abandoned the felts and just happened to have a couple of pencils with me.  Judith did notice but she wasn't too hard on me.
Here it  is  and and I am quite pleased with it.

5 comments:

  1. That is devine Carol. I love dreamcatchers and this is a lovely design which you have finished to your usual exacting standards. Love it.

    Hugs
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be pleased with it Carol, it is gorgeous.
    A beautiful dreamcatcher
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Christine on this one, you should be very pleased with this it is so beautiful. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I am interested that you used felt tip pens, well done on making a beautiful card with all the different elements it was not a simple card to make.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work - as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.