Followers

Monday 27 May 2013

Stamping with Woodware - again

When I attended the Woodware stamping workshop at The Art of Craft (when I made 3 flower cards) I purchased a Woodware stamp designed by Jane Gill - who was our tutor on that day.
I stamped the image onto card and traced it on parchment using a sepia pen and then did a little pricking and embossing.  Jane told me that she designed it whilst on a barge holiday.  Something she saw must have given her an idea.  It is a beautiful stamp - nice bold clear lines which I love and it will stand on it's own or with colour or with parchment as I have done.
The black mat was a sudden inspiration - I think it works.
Carol x

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Carol, the sepia pen goes very well with the salmon pink of your card too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the stamp and you have done a beautiful job
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.