Followers

Sunday 3 May 2015

CD Sunday - Curious Cats

Good morning. I hope it is a brighter one than yesterday when I wrote this.  It was very gloomy with no sunshine.
Wynn has chosen our challenge theme for this week and I think that as quite a few of you have cats and or like cats we are hoping to be inundated with entries.

Here is my DT effort:
This is all from 'The Best of La Pashe' except for the two silhouettes who I like to think are looking at the crazy kitten with bemused smiles and thinking that they might help if the mouse was a  real one.
Die cut cats are Marianne Designs - French cats.

Christine will be back in a couple of weeks with her Top 3 choices for Layer it Up and please don't forget our concurrent challenge in memory of our late and sadly missed DT member Wendy  - aka Purple Crazy.  There is still a week left before the challenge is closed.
Have fun and please enter both challenges if you can.
Carol
xx

10 comments:

  1. I like this Carol and I hadn't noticed this on the cd but I guess we do miss quite a bit on some of the cd's we have. Those silhouettes are lovely are they dies?

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous cat card Carol, I love the way that cats pounce on things like this. Love those gorgeous cat silhouette dies too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your cat image, and the cat silhouettes, brilliant
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend, we woke to rain now the sun keeps popping in and out with black clouds running around.
    Are you going to Bristol in June?
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Carol and I do like your two silhouttes, as you say they look bemused at the kitten chasing the mouse.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carol, the kraft base card was inspired I think it helps the colours in the cat stand out. Wish I could jump like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Carol! I just adore La Pashe stuff! I love kitties to so you may well see an entry from me! lol!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image Carol and I'm just off to take a look at those die cuts!
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the muted colours on the cat Carol. It's really determined to catch that mouse!!! Great card. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the humor of this and the cats face is great, love the layout too.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your very kind comments. I enjoyed making this card very much.
    I am typing this in my hotel room up in Northumberland where I am a visiting a special crafting friend and her husband. We are managing to do some crafting during our chatting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.