Followers

Monday 26 September 2016

'Back to School'

This is the theme for September's swop at ATC Swop Uk.

I found out that our Organisers husband aka 'The Slave' loves Minions.  I do to.  I decided that I was going to send him some of his own so I used  all Minions for my 5 for the swop as well.

Here they are. 
and here are the extras for 'The Slave': 

They are all decoupaged and have some glaze in their goggles to look like glass.
I have collected dozens of these little sayings now so I don't think I am going to run out.

I am looking forward to seeing what I get in return.  We have some awesome ATC makers in our group.
Hugs
Carol
xx




1 comment:

  1. I love them, there are some great sayings, I love the respect your parents one, I wish we had had Google life might have been a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.