Followers

Tuesday 13 February 2018

A special ATC

I belong to a few Facebook groups. I only have an account so that I can join in these particular craft and parchment groups. I don't do Facebook chat as such.
One of the parchment groups I belong to has added a new sister group for 'other crafts'. This is so that those who do other crafts as well as parchment can show off their makes.
One of our members - Jo-Ann - posted a picture of a painting she had done. This is how she described it
"The colours and wonky houses reminds me of the small towns in the Magdelene islands.(furthest eastern point of province of Quebec)"

This is the acrylic painting she had done 

It fascinated me and still does and I asked Jo-Ann if I could use it to make an ATC and she kindly agreed and here is my version. A decoupaged ATC (3 layers)  - printed on matt photo paper with the addition of punched daisies.


I have called in 'Wonky Houses' and Jo-Ann says she likes it.

I hope you like it. I love it and it will stay in my ATC makes to keep.

Carol
xx


2 comments:

  1. I love it too Carol, a lovely painting that has transferred to an ATC perfectly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, and as an ATC well it's beautiful, so pleased she let you use her image

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.