Followers

Sunday 18 March 2018

CD Sunday - Rabbit, Rabbit - chosen by Pamela

Good Morning.
I hope the Mini Beast from the East has missed you where ever you are and that you are nice and warm and ready to join in with us at CD Sunday.   With Easter being so early this year I don't  think that there is much hope for real Spring like weather for the holiday but most of the team have tried to bring some Spring sunshine to you with their rabbits.
Except for me.... I must have known and I have gone for a Christmas card.

Here is my card:
I have used Joanna Sheen's  - House Mouse - The Gruffies and Happy Hoppers CD with added die cut bows, sentiment and pine needles.
I loved the image and needed to start on my Christmas cards so voila.

I hope you all have a fun and chocolatey weekend.

Now I am going to be naughty here - because I can - and drop a reminder that next month will be CD Sunday's 8th Birthday  (can't believe that I have been on the team for all those years and made over 350 cards). We will be having a special challenge and there will be two super prizes.  We will be doing a first and second for this event. So please don't forget to check the challenges.

Now if you are making some Easter cards with bunnies on them and have used a CD then please enter Pamela's challenge - on our blog or on Facebook.

Just as I finished writing this (Saturday) to schedule for tomorrow it has started snowing.  It looks as though the Mini Beast from the East is with me already.
Don't forget to have a chat as you go by.
Hugs
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite Christmas images from this CD Carol, a great make

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image of the little mice kissing - so sweet! The snow has arrived here too Carol. We have more this than last time but only on the grass, our street is clear probably because it was so wet yesterday.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Carol, Love the image.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol

    I always smile when I see this image, it's adorable. You've created a beautiful Christmas card using it.

    I can't believe it will be your 8th birthday so soon. Where do the years go?

    Thank you for continuing to inspire us with your beautiful cards.

    Keep cosy and warm.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, it's a gorgeous card, With the weather outside it could be Christmas, again the breast from the East has dumped more snow on us and we had more last night, so until it melts we can't get out of our driveway.
    Stay warm and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you have made a Christmas card, I keep meaning to do more myself.
    It's a beautiful design Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.