Followers

Thursday 12 July 2018

Christmas - 2018

Here is another card for the Christmas Card Box. I have actually made this card a couple of times but I just change the background a little each time and - of course - make a note of who I send it to.

The image is from a La Pashe CD printed straight to parchment. The bow, leaves and berries have been embossed and then some special Czech white glass lentil beads have been sewn in a few places to make some of the  berries 3D.   I used a PCA plate to add a border. It is hard to see unless you magnify the image.
The sentiment is a die cut and the card itself was bought - and I am desperately trying to remember from whom it was bought. I'll add it later.
Hugs
Carol
xx

p.s. I have found the link. Company is called Craft Creations and in my opinion they are second to none for their stock of background cards of almost every desciption. Here is the link to the page containing  the one I have used in the above card.

1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant idea to print on parchment, you have given me ideas now.
    Beautiful card, lovely image another great Christmas card

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.