Followers

Friday 17 August 2018

Christmas Cards 2018

Here are another couple of die cut Christmas cards.  I have invested in the new(ish) Snap machine and I must say that I am very pleased with it.  I have had to abandon my Big Shot Plus as it is too heavy and cumbersome especially as I have arthritis in both elbows.  My Gemini can be touchy but I will keep it for larger dies.

Both the large die cuts on these cards went straight through the machine and cut with the first go and embossed with the second. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the case all the time.  You can get a battery for the Snap and I have decided to invest in one and used my Create and Craft discount and  points to reduce the cost.

Here are the two cards:
1st.


2nd.
A different style of card for me and I am enjoying myself.

Take care
Hugs
Carol

2 comments:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.