Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Christmas Cards 2018

I am finally back in the mood to make some Christmas cards.  I think my mojo went walk abouts.  Because I thought earlier in the year I was going to have to have my Carpal Tunnel Op I frantically made cards for everyone up to the end of December so that it would all be over by the time next year came around.  The op was cancelled and at the moment I have only the slightest of symptoms and I think that I am interested in making cards again .
I am die-cutting like a mad thing - trying new dies and different weights of card. I have lost the urge for parchment at the moment as I have so many cards to catch up on and parchment takes too long.

So here is one that I have finished. Lots more cut outs to assemble and a whole heap of bits left over which may be big enough for die cutting some embellishments.

I cannot remember the makes of the dies I am afraid.  My son decided where the flower should be placed.  He has a good eye for detail and I often ask his approval. More often than not he is right.
Hugs
Carol
x

1 comment:

  1. I love this gorgeous card Carol and the wonderful image you've used too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.