Followers

Sunday 10 July 2022

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #89 - hosted by Jocelyn


 This is from the Hot Diggity Dog folder again - in Tulip and Friends from the Docraft Digital designer.

I have added the extra cupcakes and the rabbit from The Card Hut CDs.  The words come from Beccy's Place and the blue borders from my graphics programme.  A real mixture of sources.

This looks like the scene of a super little picnic but... I hope those aren't wasps flying around after the sweet treats.  I hate wasps with a passion and have the scars to prove it.

I hope all are well and that the promised heat wave isn't too serious.  My plants are looking a little sad already.

I have managed some more stitching cards and a little 3D decoupage.  The 'girls' (my three crafting friends) are coming for one of their Sunday eat,chat and craft days at the end of the  month - hopefully - and I am planning that I will try some die-cutting with them.  The first since a while before the op. 

I look forward to lots of visiting and if you feel like dropping in to see me you will be very welcome.

Hugs

Carol

xx

5 comments:

  1. They are really enjoying lots of sweet treats,love the teacups wording, a beautiful summers afternoon card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Carol. Glad that your wrist is on the mend.

    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol! That is such a sweet card. I hope those aren't wasps, either. We have a lot of what we call cicada killers here, huge black wasps that are slow moving, but they are harmless to humans and do us a service by eating the cicadas. July and August are their most active months here, so we will be seeing them soon. Speaking of soon, have I missed your pasty bake, I forgot exactly when it was planned. So happy for you that you are feeling better and planning to resume your activities! I so wish I could but that b.5 covid variant is rampant here right now so more home sequester for me. Hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much to see in this card. You are a real wizz on the computer these days. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image, the mice enjoying a cup of tea, you are getting brilliant at computer imaging

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.