This is my first stitched card attempted since my operation. I just wanted to see if I could manage with a fine needle and thread - and I couldn't be more pleased.
My last stitched card was managed about a year ago. Towards the end of the year and up until just now stitching had been impossible.
I chose a Christmas stitch pattern from here and re pricked the already done holes to make them easier for the needle and thread. Unusually, I did the stitching before I chose a focal image, and this made it difficult to choose one to match the theme and threads. I have a whole box full of ready made 3D die cut images to choose from and couldn't find one I liked. Instead I went to my album of already cut Christmas die-cuts and chose the Carnation Craft 'Burst of Berries' which I trimmed into a bouquet and added a bow.
I haven't tried getting out the die-cutting machine and plates yet to see if I can manage the weight and actions needed - but this is now high up on my to do list.
All I need now is for the operation on my left wrist to be done and crafting life will be back to normal.