Followers

Sunday 29 October 2023

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #122 - hosted by Jo

I have another Christmas card to show you as my team offering for this challenge.  I will have a couple more though to show you before our break for Christmas but I have now actually finished making for 2023.  I think I have made more than I need but it just means I will have started early for next year.

Here is my card:


This is from La Pashe (where else) and is decoupaged - the pillars, wreath and birds.  I actually think the Mistletoe should have been decoupaged but, whoops,  I couldn't find it.

I am so pleased that Jo is back with the team .

I hope all are well.

Carol xx

 


 

5 comments:

  1. As always a beautiful card using Is Pashe images

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card, very pretty.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty, Carol! I love my 3D decoupage kits. I do live in fear of losing a "mistletoe" piece, can't be replaced either, boo! I suppose I could scan them in, but cutting them out would be a bear. XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimeslee. This wasn't a die cut 3D. I think it is called 'fussycut' - although I don't like that phrase. I could have printed out the image again. But such a waste for a teensy bit of Mistletoe ! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Carol
    Thank you, I am very pleased to be back with the team again.
    This is a great Christmas card. As you know, I too love decoupage and this is really lovely.
    Hugs
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.