Followers

Sunday 15 October 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #121 - hosted by Pamela

I have a Halloween card for this challenge.  Although I don't personally celebrate Halloween, and never have done, I love the the 'arty' side of the celebration.   I love making cards and ATCs with the Halloween theme.   I also am a serious 'all things Harry Potter' fan.  The films and especially the Audio CDs read by Stephen Fry.

Here is my card which is all digital:

 


The background comes from some Alice in Wonderland downloads purchased from Etsy.  The cauldron and the nasty looking potion both come from Kate Hadfields digital shop folders -  'Franknfriends' and 'Wizadry' . The sayings come from Jan Mayhew.  Folders - 'Haunted' and 'Witches Brew'.

The borders were done using my graphics programme - ACDSee


I have had some correspondence with Jan Mayhew about Halloween and I promised I would show her  some cards I made - using her digital images -  for a Facebook swop to which I belong.

Here they are:

The two ghosts and the flying witch are by Jan.
Again the two ghosts are by Jan

All the images and words are by Jan

The Pumpkin People and the conducting cat are all by Jan. The skeleton and the Mummies are by Kate Hadfield
Carol xx

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic Halloween card Carol,your digital elements and layout are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS you know Carol I love Halloween. I think all your Halloween makes are great - thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous digital makes, Carol! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous selection of creations! As a family, we are big Harry Potter fans, both the films and books.

    I'm thrilled to bits to be back joining in again, thank you for bearing with me.

    Hugs
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have you back Jo.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you are combining these fun images to make your card, Carol. And thank you for stopping by my blog and always leaving such kind comments. If you are on Facebook, look for Quirk&Whimsy. Anna does ceramic and felting classes in Farnham and exhibits at Farnham Maltings. I'm in Guildford BTW. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fabulous Halloween cards Carol. Difficult to choose a favourite as they are all great.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.