Followers

Sunday 12 May 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #133 - hosted by Pamela

 


Again I turned to La Pashe for my card for this challenge.  As well as having a 'thing' about butterflies I also love seeing Hot Air Balloons.  Either images or the real thing.  I have this die for a balloon and when I found the stripey 'material' on the internet it seemed to go with the skeleton of my die perfectly.  Having made the 'balloon' I then searched my collection of CD's for a scene and found just the thing - guess where?  Yes - La Pashe.

I wanted something that I could use with space enough for the balloon in which it would look reasonably natural.  This image is called Daffodil Walk and is a decoupage page.

 

There are three layers for the decoupage - including the background.  The three small images to the right are perfect for ATC's. Here below is one I made many moons ago.

 

I plan to use the card in one of our UKSN swop groups and will post it next week.  Here at CD Sunday we have a rule that we do not show/use our team cards before they are published on the Blog, so I have to stick to the rules.

I am looking forward to my visits to your blogs and to choosing my Top 3 for the last challenge.

Take care

Carol

xx

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful tranquil scene and wonderful hot air balloon to embellish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so peaceful and tranquil, I love La Pashe, such a pity they have gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Margaret - it is sad - but if you have their CD's you have enough material to last you for ever. xx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful scene and your stripy balloon compliments it so well.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It goes together so well Carol and I bet there was a fabulous view of the daffodils from up there.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.