Followers

Sunday 26 May 2024

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #134 - hosted by Meg

The pattern I have used is a download purchased from Stitching Cards.  I think the flower under which the fairy is sitting is a Bluebell.  The blue and pink mat layers were cut using my favourite Carnation Crafts 'Shabby Dies'.

The sentiment - in gold - was cut using a die,  - but as usual I can't remember from whom I purchased it.  The stitched image sheet has been attached to the mats using very small pink and blue brads.

I think the fairy has a very pretty face and such a faraway look - and a figure I would die for!!

I hope all are well.  I have had a week of medical tests.  Just normal - including a  COVID 19  booster - and all is OK.  It's like waiting for buses - wait ages and then 3 come along at once. 

I look forward to visiting your blogs - as always and if you feel like leaving me a comment as you pass by, would be much appreciated.

Hugs

Carol

xx




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching as always, I love that pattern makes a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design,layout and stitching Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stitching as always Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is beautiful and I love the frame dies you've used.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stitching, Carol and great framing with the dies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.