I have some beautiful sunflowers to show you for this challenge. I found these on a sheet of 'push out' decoupage pieces by Creatief Art. I love sunflowers but being no gardener - as such - I have never managed to grow them.
Here they are:
The stitched toning coloured frame is from a Linzoos pattern - no T38. I have to apologise to Pamela because since I posted my image to the admin blog I have added the yellow bows just to add a little 'je ne sais quoi'. I plan to use this card as birthday card or CFK so I haven't added the sentiment yet.
I hope all are well.
Hugs
Carol xx

No comments:
Post a Comment
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.