Followers

Saturday, 29 January 2011

Ooh La La's new CD All Dressed Up


This is the outside of the first sample I did for this mornings show on Create and Craft. The topper was printed straight on to the parchment and then embossed. I added a little extra colour to the back of the dress as it was very pale and delicate in colour and that would have been lost in the embossing. A few crosses were cut in the lattice corners, gems and a parchment flower added. I did it as a Prom card

and here is a photo of the inside:


Here is the second card. I used the digi image printed directly on the parchment. Then coloured using pencils and embossed - especially the lower white part of the dress. I added some white pencil at the back so that the embossing didn't have to be to intense and therefore avoided 'crumpling'. I used an oval frame for the edging and then stitched it all on the backing card with beads. Spotted ribbon from my stash - bought at the Art of Craft. They have some great bundles for just £2.50 each.

2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous creations Carol, I did catch the show but undecided as to the CD.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples - this CD looks lovely.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete