Followers

Saturday 22 January 2011

A big big thank you

to all those wonderful people who visited our Stand at Sandown. It was fantastic to meet and talk to so many enthusiastic parchers and would be parchers. I only hope those seeing what parchment is all about will have been inspired to either take up this wonderful craft or perhaps pick it up again where you left off in frustration. Quite a few have told me stories of trying and then giving up.
I hope that those I gave my card to will visit here and I meant what I said about contacting me if you need any help. I will do what I can if I can.

I hope to see you again in September. Same place.
Carol
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.