Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

ATC Swop UK

Time for our September 2015 ATC swop.  I am afraid the theme of Easel ATC's was my idea so I felt I had to make 5 and make a good effort so here are the ones I am posting off today.

Theme - Easels  - any subject.
I have used photos from our groups various trips to Wisley over the years  as backgrounds and then added Man and Ladies from MCS Deco Follies.  Can't believe I actually decoupaged those tiny figures. I covered them in Joanna Sheen's Glossy Transparent film (bought years and years ago) to stop them catching as you take them in and out of the sleeves.
I love these background photos I have taken at Wisley RHS - which is a glorious place - and use them quite often for different projects.  A group of us have been visiting  there for some years now and always have a great day.
It will be interesting to see how all the Easel ATC's are going to be displayed by the organisers - Sue and her husband - affectionately known by all as "The Slave".

2 comments:

  1. These ATC's are stunning Carol, makes me wish that I made ATC's and was on your group as well.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ATC's I would never have thought of easel cards in ATC's, that must have been hard to make so small but it works and a gorgeous set of them.
    Well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.