Followers

Sunday 18 August 2013

CD Sunday - Add a Number

Good Morning.
Starting with today I am afraid that all my postings for the next few weeks will be scheduled ones. I know this is very impersonal and please bear with me,  but I will be back to 'live' postings once I am fit and able again.
This weeks challenge - Add a Number -  has been chosen by Jocelyn - and for this card I went to the new House Mouse Triple Collection - CD 2.  They are so cute.

Everything except the die cut tulips ( which are Memory Box - if memory serves me correctly!) came from the CD.
Even though I won't be replying  I look forward to receiving  your comments and looking at your blogs when I can.
Carol
xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carol

    Beautiful card, I love house mouse and its a gorgeous image you have chosen.
    I really hope everything goes well with your shoulder, I know these last few weeks I have not felt like making cards but the time won't drag too much you will be back to normal soon.
    Thank you for your moment on my blog.
    Take care
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Carol, perfect for todays theme. Hope everything goes well and you'll soon be back home again. I'm sure that the time will go by quickly.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Carol and is perfect for our challenge this week. I do hope that everything goes well and do try not to worry too much, hopefully you'll be back home and ready to go in no time.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carol, and i echo all the above and wish you a speedy recovery from your op
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carol, the little mice are so cute. Adding my wishes for a speedy recovery and try not to worry, easier said than done I know. Time will pass quickly and you will be back with us in no time at all.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Carol. Love the image and the mouse belly ache 'recipes' - and those tulip dies cards are lovely.
    Hope all goes well - will be thinking of you.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so sweet. What a pretty card Carol. Those little mice are always up to no good! Thinking of you and hoping all goes well. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.