Followers

Sunday 23 August 2015

CD Sunday - Bear with me - chosen by Sue


I have taken the opportunity here to add to my stock of Christmas cards and to use the new La Pashe CD.
The blue snowflakes are peel offs  and the sentiment is a  die cut and the rest is all decoupage from the CD - A Gift for Christmas.  I think my Granddaughter might like this one.
I love the drawings and the vibrant colours on all the La Pashe CD's and this is no exception.  I have all of the images cut out now ready to assemble.
Please don't forget to visit the teams blogs for some inspiration - and I hope to be visiting your own blogs to admire your creations.
I would also like to remind you that next time we will be joined for 3 months at CD Sunday by our  Guest Designers, Meg and Pauline. We are looking forward to sharing their own special style and creativeness  with you.
Carol
xx

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the image, and I am sure your grand daughter will love it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Carol, such great images on this CD.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will love it Carol. I've missed this CD - I don't get to watch craft on the TV lately so it seems to have passed me by. Will have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cooooooollll!! Your grand daughter will love it. Not got this CD so just might have to invest ....again lol. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image Carol not just the bear but the sky behind it, your granddaughter is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Carol and nice to see that polar bears celebrate Christmas too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Carol with such a happy bear, i think i need this CD too, lovely colours in the background.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.