Followers

Sunday 7 February 2016

CD Sunday - Add a button or buttons - chosen by Sue

Good Morning.  I hope all are well, dry and have not been blown away.  We have had a good mixture of all sorts of weather since our last CD Sunday theme.
Our teamie Sue has chosen  buttons for her theme.  A great choice because if you are like me you have oodles of them in all shapes and sizes.  I have a lot of novelty buttons but typically instead of reducing my stash of those I had to use plain and simple for........


The background comes from Grandma's Button Box - a CD by Katy Sue and the topper is in parchment .  For the topper I used a couple of PCA embossing plates.  The diamond crosshatch is  PCA TP3270E and the butterfly from TP3198E.  I have used tiny white buttons on the wings of the butterfly as decoration and the topper is fixed to the card using white button brads. The little butterflies and the sentiment are die cut from white Centura Pearl card.

I did post a  scanned card to show on here which unfortunately flattened the butterfly but I have now managed to photograph the card outside and it is a much more true to life image.

Please don't forget to visit the blogs of our guest designers, Shaz and Jane as well as my fellow teamies for some inspiration and have fun with your buttons.
I look forward to receiving your comments - if you feel inclined - and visiting you at home.
Carol
xx

7 comments:

  1. A stunning card Carol, the butterfly is wonderful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly Carol, love that you used button papers as well as buttons on your design

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous butterfly and I love the little buttons on the wings. I love to see butterflies in the garden once the weather improves.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card, I love your design and the way you used the buttons
    Hood you are not being blown away today really nasty weather here
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterfly and button it is really successful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo pretty Carol. I love the delicate work you do with parchment.. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi carol thank you for your comment my card is made with a digi and the collection is on cd. The button is the pearl flower on the dotty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.