Followers

Saturday 5 May 2018

Facebook Birthday List

Here are some more cards that I made for those on the Birthday List.  These birthdays are now a thing of the past so I can show them:


The first two were made using a Kraftyhands CD and the third  in parchment using an image from an Ooh La La 'Shoes in Bloom' CD.
There were two others but these have already been shown as I combined them with  CD Sunday challenges - our '8th Birthday' Challenge and 'No patterned paper' challenge.
No more due now until July.

p.s.  My op was cancelled because the Surgeon didn't want there to be any risk of infection and apparently steroids can affect the healing process and it could be risky.  So I have to wait until I am steroid free and the pain comes back.  I have though been given a 'return ticket' so I don't have to join a long queue again. So it was all a good 'dry run'.  I can now start on my Christmas cards.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful collection of cards Carol, I love them all. So sorry to read that your long awaited op was cancelled hope you don't have to wait to long again.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.