Followers

Monday 21 May 2018

Christmas 2018

I can hear the groans but yes  - I have started making Christmas cards. I would have made more by now but the planned hand op made me rush do make all my Birthday cards etc.  Now I am rushing to make Christmas cards before all the symptons come back and then I will have to have the op.
So.......I have been stitching.  One of my favourite Christmas stitching patterns and I plan to make quite a few more - all with different colour blends.

Here are the four that I have finished. Two of them were stitched whilst I was half watching 'The Wedding'.

There are so many colour and thread combinations that are possible with this pattern enabling it to  look fresh each time it is done.

Have you started with your Christmas cards?

The link to the pattern is here:

4 comments:

  1. I love these gorgeous cards Carol, my favourite is the green on at the top.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I love the blue one, and I love your design, it's a beautiful pattern, I should not ask but where did you get the pattern from.
    I did groan, I did a few just after Christmas but I suppose I should start to make a few after my holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret. I have added a link to the pattern just above the comments. xx

      Delete
  3. สล็อต
    I love the blue one, and I love your design, it's a beautiful pattern, I should not ask but where did you get the pattern from.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.