Followers

Sunday 14 April 2019

CD Sunday 9th Birthday Challenge - #8 The theme is 'Birthdays' and a CD must be used somewhere.



It is difficult to believe that it is CD Sunday's 9th Birthday. The actual Birthday is on the 18th April but today is our nearest Sunday.  As promised the team are giving prizes.  Good value vouchers but more details about that can be found on the CD Sunday Blog - here.


I entered the first CD Sunday Challenge  back in 2010 on 23rd April  and here is my entry

The challenge was 'Wings and Things' and I used an Ooh La La CD
  
As it is my birthday this month (Easter Sunday)  and also Her Majesty the Queen's birthday (same day as mine) I decided to do a patriotic card - at least colourwise.  Her Majesty is about the same age as some of these wonderful guys but I hasten to add that I am NOT.


It all comes from La Pashe CDs.  The image came from The Wrinklies and the background from The Big One Backgrounds - The Wrinklies No:24

Pretty please come and join us especially as we have saved our pennies for the great prizes that will be awarded.

I look forward to visiting your blogs and to then together with my fellow teamies choosing our winners.
Carol
xx

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Carol, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous card Carol, the backing paper looks like it's been made from medal ribbons. Happy Birthday for Sunday.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Carol and so nice to see your very first entry too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card - and happy birthday for Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the image,
    Have a lovely birthday on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a lovely Easter and Birthday celebration Carol. I Love the image you’ve used on the card. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday Carol, I hope you had a lovely day. Your card is super and I love the fabulous fun image xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.