Followers

Sunday 28 April 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #9 -' Anything Goes' but a CD must have been used somewhere.

My goodness me it is windy down here in the South.  My craft room is my 19ft x 10ft all glass conservatory and there doesn't seem to be much between me and the galeforce winds which seem to be stronger than during the last storm.

Our 9th Birthday has come and gone. Not as many entries as we would have liked  but some lovely cards were entered and we will choose some winners.

For challenge #9 I have chosen to use a House Mouse CD .



All of the card comes from the CD.  No real decoupage - just the addition of  a sentiment and a mouse circle and a suspended teabag.  I don't actually like mint tea in fact don't really enjoy any tea but I have learned that fellow teamie Jane does love Mint Tea.

Wherever you are I hope that  Storm Hannah has not done you any harm. According to the weather forecasts the South East isn't really involved but I can certainly hear and see the gusts of wind.

See you on your Blogs.
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. wonderful card for a tea lover Carol, you can never go wrong with House Mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card made with these super little mice.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and those little meecies look like they're having so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol. I love your card. I am a big tea drinker (not herbal - builders!), it's my favourite drink! I hope the weather is a bit calmer now.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card design Carol. They are very cheeky little mice
    Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Carol. It is fun to see what those little mice are getting up to.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.