Followers

Sunday 23 June 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #13 - 'Anything Goes' - as long as a craft CD has been used somewhere in the making.

Good Morning.  Our Challenge #13 is being hosted by Jocelyn and again I have chosen an image from a La Pashe CD. This time 'Gnomes and Fairies'.
This is not a CD that I have used very often but sometimes I see an image that I like and would like to try out and the lady (fairy) showering in the lily is just one of those.  I have just done simple decoupage and here it is:

I have made this for a friend on my Birthday List and I hope she will enjoy receiving it in due course.

I have made some ATC's in the past using some of the fairy images on this CD inlcuding the fairy showering:

 
The fairy doing her housework:
And the fairy doing her washing:


I look forward to visiting your blogs and I hope you will come visit me too.
Hugs
Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. brilliant image to toast a birthday, a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confession time Carol, I have this CD but have never used it. However seeing your wonderful collection here I might just have to find it out and use it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love this CD and you used one of my favorite images for the CD sunday card, along with the other fairy images. We dont see this CD used much which is a shame as they have some really brilliant images

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Carol and nice to see the ATCs as well. Great fun images.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card, that fairy looks so happy and who wouldn't be with a flowery shower and a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.