Followers

Sunday 9 June 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #12 - 'Anything Goes' as long as a craft CD has been used somewhere in the making. Hosted by Margaret

It would appear that rain and sunshine are the order for this weekend - but the mornings are still so cold.
Crafting is the best thing to do when the weather is so unsettled.  I have been doing quite a lot of that recently as I have been catching up for my inactivity whilst I had that dreadful cough.

I have combined my card for this challenge with the birthday of a dear friend who will be 80 next month.  I have decoupaged an image from La Pashe and changed the couples competition No: to 80. I have been invited to her celebration luncheon at the Golf Club where we both used to be members.  I am looking forward to the occasion as I expect there will be many people there that I have not met up with for a while.
Here is my card:


All of the card comes from the CD - Big One Vol 2 - Decoupage Plus - 'Strictly Ballroom' including the sentiment  - but I did add  'Keep Dancing' using my graphics programme.
I look forward to visiting your Blogs and to reading your comments here if you care to leave any as you pass by.
Hugs
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. A fun image which I am sure your friend will appreciate. Have fun at the lunch celebrations.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic fun card that I'm sure your friend is going to love Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card and fun image, surely it should be the gent with the rose in his mouth, perhaps she's romancing him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, I love the image those were the days when dancing was holding each other.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.