Followers

Sunday 7 July 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #14 - 'Anything Goes' as long as a craft CD has been used somewhere in the making. Hosted by Carol (moi).

It has been quite an eventful couple of weeks for me since Challenge #13.

Last weekend I had my great friends Debs and Mandi to stay from Friday to Sunday.  It was wonderful to see them again (too long since the last visit).   We caught up on gossip and exchanged news and even did some crafting.  The very hot Sunday was too hot for a trip out so we sat and did parchment in the cool of the dining room with the fan going full pelt and lots of cold drinks and beers.

But I digress.   Here is my card for this challenge.   All of the card comes from La Pashe and it has some decoupage.   It is called 'Man at Work'.


In my working life, I don't think I have ever seen a man working that hard.   My two sons used to work with me in the family business and I don't remember seeing them as busy as he seems to be.  They will say - of course -  that they were too well organised.

Back to a busy couple of weeks.  I had my annual breathing check up and all was well. Then suddenly on Monday, I got a call from the Hospital Eye Clinic and I have been booked in for my Cataract OP.  I had the pre-op on Wednesday and the op will be on Monday (tomorrow).

Wish me luck and I will visit your blogs as soon as I am able.

Hugs
Carol
xx

p.s. Cataract op very successful. Just have to wait a couple of months to have the second one.

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Carol. I 'm glad you had fun with your crafting buddies last weekend, the weather was idea to spend catching up. Good luck for tomorrow.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Love the image, hope everything goes ok with the op tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Carol. Made me laugh reading your comments about men at work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous image Carol,a lot of men would love us to think they worked under this pressure

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.