Followers

Sunday 21 July 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #15 - 'Anything Goes' as long as a craft CD has been used somewhere in the making. Hosted by Jane

Thank goodness it is a little cooler and wetter than it was at the time of my last CD Sunday posting.  I don't like the really hot weather so the thought of a 'heat bomb' does not appeal.
We have now reached Challenge #15 and almost halfway through the year.  It will soon be time for our Summer Challenge which will be themed and have prizes but, in the meantime, I have my offering for our current challenge to show you.
I have named this one 'Naughty but Nice'.  I think you can see why.

The pie looks so golden and delicious that I decided to use toning colours for the backgrounds, die-cut and sentiment.
The image - of course - is from House Mouse. I love House Mouse.   There isn't much on any of the CDs that I do not like.   There are a couple of layers of decoupage - another of my craft loves - which sadly is on hold at the moment.  My cataract op was a great success but I really need to have the second eye done before normal snipping can be resumed.  Thank goodness I had made many of my cards and projects early.

Thank you to those who entered the last Challenge -  which I hosted.  I was sad though that we did not have more entries but I expect that many are holidaying.

I look forward to more Blog hopping.  Actually, I say this with some trepidation as a visit to a Blog last week sent me to a CD site and I was tempted - and gave in.  I now have three more CDs in my vast collection.
Whatever the weather - have fun and take care.
Carol
xx


My son Chris has a birthday today and here is the card I have made for him. Just a simple one I am afraid.

5 comments:

  1. love the colours you used on the House Mouse card it looks rich and a bit decadent, your sons card is a great example of how simple can be best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your House Mouse card, a great image and I like the colours you have chosen. Happy Birthday to Chris too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your cards. Hope your second eye is done soon so you can get snipping again! Happy birthday to Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love house mouse and this is a brilliant image,
    I hope Chris had a lovely birthday wishing him a belated happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image Carol. Sorry I am late visiting. As you know I have been AWOL in the sun. Love your Son's card too. Men are so difficult to make cards for....well I think so. This is lovely though. W xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.