Followers

Sunday 8 December 2019

CD Sunday Plus - Christmas Prize Challenge - #25

Good Morning.  I hope the slightly warmer weather has arrived by the time this goes live. It is really freezing whilst I am writing this  -2.0.

This is our last CD Sunday Plus challenge for the year 2019 and it is a prize challenge.  We are asking for 'Anything Christmassy' rather than Anything Goes.  It doesn't have to be a card - just a celebration of Christmas.   Don't forget that downloads, USBs and CDs can all now be used in your creations - in fact, at least one of them must be used.

This is the card I have chosen to make:


This is a download sheet purchased from Craftsuprint many moons ago and was designed by  Ann-Marie Vaux.  I must admit to this not being my usual style but I liked it because it reminded me of Parchment work, and it is decoupaged,  which is another of my crafting loves.   In fact, my fellow teamies thought it was made using parchment.

All the details about the Prize Challenge can be found here.

It was my turn to choose the Top 3 for Challenge #24 and my choices will be published when we return after Christmas- 5th January 2020.
Thank you for your visits to my blog over the last year and I look forward to a productive year in 2020.

A very Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year to everyone.
Hugs
Carol
xx

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carol did you print it onto parchment,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg. No I didn't print it on parchment. To be honest I hadn't thought of it.xx

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful and I'm still totally amazed that it isn't real parchment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning and the lacey border is just amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and gorgeous christmas card, Love the design

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Carol - the blue really compliments the image. You must give Meg's suggestion a go and print it onto parchment.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Carol and it really does have a look of parchment about it.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work!
    Carol, thank you for your beautiful Christmass card.
    xx
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.