Followers

Thursday 28 November 2019

Christmas parchment

I have been trying to get back to some parchment for Christmas now that I have finished all my Christmas cards.
Firstly I have made a gift envelope using a pattern by Anne Quinn.  Although I have had the patterns for quite some time this is the first time I have used one of them.  This will be for my Grandaughter who, when asked if she wanted something special or money for Christmas replied,  Ooh money please, Grandma Carol.



Secondly, I have been making some Christmas Angels using an old Pergamano template.  I did make a few some time ago but now I have made more and found a way to present them as a table or side table decoration.  I needed some decent bows to decorate the stand and these arrived yesterday via Amazon.  Incidentally, they are the best-made bows I have ever bought.





I took the photo out in the garden this morning in between the showers.

I am now working on another Christmas Tree Advent Calendar. I have one for my own tree and I want to make one for my sister.  I have managed to make 12 of the required 24 pyramids so I had better keep going. The pattern is by Alison Yeates.

Here is  my own set which was on display at the Sandown Show many moons ago.


1 comment:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.