Followers

Wednesday 19 February 2020

A few new stitched cards

I have been taking a break from parchment work and added a few cards to my 'go-to box.  A couple for upcoming birthdays and some for Christmas.

Here they are:
This is the last to be used from a set of Farm Animal patterns that I purchased quite a while ago - here.
As you can see I am using 'that' background die again.  I think the 'Cat with the hat' has to be my favourite at the moment.  It is such a cleverly designed pattern.
I am now back with some more parchment.  Some time ago I found a fabulous site on the 'web'  - full to the brim with border designs for parchment - I think many hundreds, and I am picking out some favourites.   I will post some when I have decided how to use them.
Hugs
Carol
xx


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of stitched cards Carol. Looking forward to seeing your new parchment designs. Can I ask which company your background die is and where you got it from. It's a gorgeous die.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching cards, I love the cow and the cat the best but they are all wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree that my favourite is the cat but they are all so lovely. That die for the mats and layers is perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous selection of cards. I've not seen the cat one before, it's great.

    I've kept the gorgeous Christmas card you sent me to out in a frame for next Christmas. It's much too nice not to keep and I know how much time goes into making them.

    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.