Followers

Sunday 16 February 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #29 - hosted by Jocelyn

I am typing this on Saturday morning - amidst the storm warnings for the weekend.  I hope that all are safe and dry and that it doesn't become as bad as the forecasters predict.

It is 'Anything Goes' at CD Sunday Plus - a recurring theme - but please don't forget the rules (here) about the sources to be used.

I have used La Pashe - still a favourite source  - for my card for Challenge #29.  I have also used my Pretty Shabby dies for the mats and sentiment backer.  I love this die set so much I am thinking that I didn't really need to spend all that money on the other many background die purchases.
As I am typing this I can hear the wind increasing and the roof of my craft room creaking.

Here is the card:
The background paper and the sentiment come from the same download as the image - which has been decoupaged. The image folder is called the 'Artist' and the paper comes from the background folder and is called  Painting 1.

I love this image.  I used to do a bit of watercolour painting and it reminds me of some happy hours spent lost in a world of colour.

Keep safe everyone. Stay indoors and craft and perhaps join in with us at CD Sunday Plus.

Hugs
Carol



5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carol and I have to say I do like the shabby dies too. Are you going to Farnbough on Friday? If so I'll be there and will look out for you.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the image, hope you are safe in these storms

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many lovely images on that CD and the dies make the perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol

    This is a great card, love your choice of image and those dies look great.

    I'm still without a craft room but will be back joining in as soon as I can

    Hope you're keeping warm in this awful weather.

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and B.paper-but really love the crafty painting topper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.