Followers

Thursday 20 February 2020

Parchment borders

As mentioned before I have been experimenting with patterns for borders on parchment from this site (in my sidebar).

Here is the first card that I have managed to finish.


 

 I downloaded a border pattern from the site.  After I had worked it on parchment  I then stitched it to 3 mats using red thread and silver-lined red beads. The sentiment is from a Groovi plate embossed with tools and white pencil.

I have now chosen another 4 patterns and worked them -  and am in the process of turning them into cards.   I will try to add beads to them all.   Apart from just enhancing the pattern, I need to use up some beads as I am sure I have enough for every one of the 999? patterns on the site.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always your parchment and stitching is always beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parchment work is always amazing Carol, I love this gorgeous card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, a work of art.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.