Followers

Sunday 22 November 2020

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #49 - hosted by Pamela

 Our challenge is 'Anything Goes' as usual, but of course, remembering to use either a CD, USB or Digital image - or any combination of the aforementioned  - somewhere in the making.

Like my last challenge make I have made this one before -  but slightly differently.


I have used one of Carol Anne's CDs again .  I must put them away for a while.  For these ATCs I used  Carol Anne's Studio  CD 14 - Glitz 'n' Bitz.

These have been decoupaged and had some pearl heart embellishments added,  and are now just awaiting an appropriate ATC swap.

I look forward to some serious blog hopping and hope that you will visit me too.

Carol

xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATCs and I love your designs, beautiful colours too

    ReplyDelete
  2. A set of saucy ATCs - just perfect for us girls! Oh to be able to have a waist small enough. Too much chocolate munching these days!
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Carol, the recipients will be delighted I'm sure.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.