Followers

Monday 9 November 2020

UKSN Facebook

Here are my latest two entries into one of the challenges.

Here is CCC#29

Theme: Ice Cream

Colour: Green

Letter: U


I was the lucky winner of the draw so I get to keep my card and receive the other entries.

This is CCC#30 - this weeks challenge.

Theme: Lighthouse

Colour: Orange

Letter: C


For this one I found a sepia/grey scale print on the internet and coloured it myself using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. I also found the saying on the 'net and used my graphics programme to add it and the border to the picture. The backing paper is some rainbow paper that I keep for when I am backing parchment projects.  I printed out the finished image onto glossy photo paper which gives it a lift.

I enjoy these little challenges and have only missed a few at the beginning.  A change from Christmas/Birthday cards and ATCs.

Hugs

Carol

xx

1 comment:

  1. Two beautiful cards, I love the ice cream card, made me feel I wanted to eat it, the Lighthouse is beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.