Followers

Tuesday 15 December 2020

UKSN Facebook

 I have three CCC (Captivating Card Challenge) entries to show you today.

#33 - Theme:  Penguins

          Colour: Grey

          Letter:   S


I used an image from La Pashe for this one.

#34 - Theme:  Reindeer

          Colour: Dark Blue

          Letter:   L

 The pattern is from Stitching Cards and is one of my favourites. I always make this at least once a year.

Lastly

#35 - Theme:  Any animal wearing a Santa hat.

          Colour: Red

          Letter:   J

 Again I used an image from La Pashe.  A favourite image as I am very fond of Meercats.  Three of the front ones are decoupaged.

 #33 went off to the winner of the draw.  #34 was sent to a member who is poorly at the moment and #35 has yet to be drawn.

Now waiting to find out to whom to send the 'Meercats' and what #36 will be about.

P.S.  The Meercats are off to Scotland .  I will probably give #36 a miss unless I find  some spare time from somewhere.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards Carol,many thanks to your gorgeous Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful cards, the first one reminds me of the northern lights and some of the colours as they dance across the sky.
    I love your stitching, I plan to do some next year as I have not n=done any for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.