Followers

Sunday 6 December 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #50 - AG - hosted by Jo

It is raining hard again whilst I am typing my blog entry.  But when hasn't it been raining.  I am very aware of the weather whilst typing as my computer is in the conservatory and the continual cascade of water is a bit depressing.

Perhaps my card for this challenge will cheer me/us up as it is supposed to represent a lovely day out in the country.


I have used several dies and charisma downloads from Tattered Lace for this one.  The background paper, the background scene (which I think is gorgeous) and the bicycle die are all part of the Picture Getaways Collection. The backgrounds on the USB are fantastic.

The die cut flowers/downloads are from the Favourite Florist  and Timeless Lace.  The little bee comes from a Hunkdory die and download.

I haven't chosen a sentiment yet. I will wait until I know to whom I am going to send it.

Challenge #51 will be in the New Year - Sunday 3rd January.

I hope that you all manage to have the best Christmas possible within the boundaries that we have been given by the Government.

I look forward to visiting your blogs during the next few weeks and I hope you will visit me.

So for now may I wish you a Happy Christmas and a really good and healthy 2021.

Virtual hugs

Carol

xx


3 comments:

  1. A very pretty country scene. I especially like the bunch of wild flowers.
    Jocelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty country scene Carol....wish I was there. It looks so peaceful. Hope you have a good festive season. A hard one for you this year I realise. Take care Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes living in the country I would say it does feel like the country and I love the added bicycle although you would not want to ride around our country lanes with the mud and narrow winding lanes. Another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.